Everyone at EMERGENCY UK is cheering on the wonderful Nic Beretta, who has started a…
MOVE for EMERGENCY!
The EMERGENCY UK volunteers group invite you to join them on an epic, 6,707km journey in support of EMERGENCY’s projects in Afghanistan!
Join MOVE for EMERGENCY, the new virtual challenge event where you can cycle, run, swim, walk or move any way you like to help Team EMERGENCY get from London to Kabul.
Taking part couldn’t be easier:
- Click here to donate a minimum of £10 to the MOVE for EMERGENCY fund: you’re now an official member of the dream team!
- Join our Strava Clubs:
MOVE for EMERGENCY: Destination Kabul – Cycling Club
MOVE for EMERGENCY: Destination Kabul – Running Walking Club
- Join our Facebook group
Once you’ve done that, you’re good to go:
- Start moving and make your miles count for EMERGENCY UK!
- Please note that if you are performing any activity which isn’t cycling or running, you should still log it as “running”, so that it is counted in the running and walking club (otherwise it won’t be included in the club!
- Nominate friends, family and colleagues to join the race – the more people take part, the quicker we’ll get to Kabul. You can complete the challenge on your own or get the whole household involved and rack up the miles collectively – teamwork makes the dream work!
- Feel proud! By joining MOVE for EMERGENCY, you are making a life-changing difference to war victims at the EMERGENCY Surgical Centre in Kabul.
The EMERGENCY UK Volunteers will be with you every step of the way and will provide lots of support and encouragement. Every mile you move, and every penny you donate, will make sure EMERGENCY can continue to provide free, high-quality healthcare around the world.